In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation for Personal Data (GDPR 2016/679 of April 27, 2016), personal data is defined as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.”
- The personal data provided by you through the website [www.indigomadrid.com], owned by HOTELERA LARK SL, will be incorporated into an automated file owned by HOTELERA LARK SL, treated with the utmost confidentiality, and used exclusively to address the issues raised. These data will be used solely for the purpose of managing the services offered, responding to your inquiries, performing administrative tasks, and sending technical, commercial, or advertising information through regular or electronic means.
III. You guarantee that the provided data are true, accurate, complete, and up to date. You are responsible for any direct or indirect damage or harm that may occur due to the breach of this obligation. In the event that the provided data belong to a third party, you guarantee that you have informed the third party of the contents of this Policy and obtained their authorization to provide their data to HOTELERA LARK SL for the specified purposes.
- When personal data is collected through a form, it will be necessary for you to provide at least the data marked with an asterisk. Failure to provide these necessary data may result in HOTELERA LARK SL being unable to accept and process the web service or inquiry made. Requests for services through online inquiry forms may be directed to or shared with companies within the group or those that regularly collaborate with HOTELERA LARK SL, offering the required service or best able to address your request based on their specialization.
- In response to HOTELERA LARK SL’s concern for ensuring the security and confidentiality of your data, the necessary security levels for personal data protection have been adopted, and technical means have been implemented to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, and theft of personal data provided through [www.indigomadrid.com].
VII. To exercise your rights of transparency, information, access, rectification, erasure, or the right to be forgotten, data portability, and objection to the processing of your personal data, please send a written request with the reference “Data Protection” to the following address: C/ DE SILVA Nº 6, 28013 MADRID. When providing your personal data, you may express your desire NOT to receive electronic commercial communications from HOTELERA LARK SL by unchecking the designated box. If you do not uncheck the box, and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, if you do not wish to receive electronic commercial communications from HOTELERA LARK SL in the future, you may express this desire through email at email@example.com.
VIII. All data collected in various forms (both online and in person) adhere to principles and rights that guarantee the protection of your personal data in accordance with the new European data protection regulation:
Principle of lawfulness, fairness, and transparency: Express and unequivocal consent will always be required for the processing of personal data.
- Principle of data minimization: Only strictly necessary data will be requested to carry out the required service.
- Principle of limitation of storage period: Data will be retained for no longer than strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes of processing.
- Principle of confidentiality and integrity: All provided data will be processed to ensure adequate security and complete confidentiality.
- Personal data managed by HOTELERA LARK SL are obtained from the following sources of information: Contact forms on the website [www.indigomadrid.com]. Paper-based forms. Public sources such as websites, bulletin boards, etc.
X. The personal data collected by HOTELERA LARK SL include identification data, contact information, billing data, and academic and/or professional data.